David R Noel
Deputy ACOS for Material Readiness Department
Fleet Maintenance Director, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (N43)
JEB Little Creek
- Over 46 years Maintenance management.
- Oversees an annual budget of over $70M supporting all maintenance system areas.
- Coordinate life-cycle management with SYCOMs, ensure commands receive required support to operate required logistic support and information technology for an effective maintenance system.
- Ensure NECC forces have effective systems to document equipment configuration changes, and corrective maintenance requirements for Table of Allowance equipment.
- Crane Program Manager.
- Direct the TYCOM Type Desks in support of Combatant Craft, Civil Engineering Support Equipment (CESE) and Explosive Ordnance Disposal.
- NECC/NECCPAC SME for the Boats and Combatant Craft and CESE Configuration Control Boards (CCB).
- Coordinate with INSURV on the assessment of Combatant Craft.
- Served 26 years in Navy.
- Bachelor Degree.